No matter what your email provider is, B1ST will allow you to receive your emails directly to your B1ST message board. B1ST can be integrated to receive any Gmail account, or Yahoo accounts. As a double-spam protection, these messages will be scanned by A.Kis.Met API in addition to the detection methods used by your email provider, e.g., Gmail.
And finally, if these messages have any attachments, they will be scanned for any virus or malware by OPSWAT Metascan API.
- Select Email from Ticketing top menuIMAP Email window will open with blank email list for first time since no email is fetched.
- Click on refresh button in right panel for fetching mail from given email id in settings tab.
- Once move to other page without finishing the email fetching task, job will be paused , navigate back to Email page and click on refresh icon will start the fetching job again.
- Select an email from right panel it will fetch to the adjacent section with email_id, content and attachment if any.
- To Post this email as ticket, fill up the details like subject, company, department, product and priority, edit content then click Post as Ticket button.
- Post this email as ticket will update the mail status as [P] in email module
- Beside top menu(right side)- in notification box- admin can check All email count, Posted email count, and Deleted email count
- To Delete email from Total fetched mail click on Delete icon.
- Next image shows number of total email decreased by one (from 18 into 17), on the other hand total number of deleted emails increased by one (from 0 to 1)
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Web Help sites